Tuesday, September 11, 2012

And now for something a completely different ... ethics!


Back in June this year I was very honoured to be invited to the Kiwi Workshop on Software Testing peer conference on ethics that was hosted by James Bach.

Many of my own peers asked me "can a conference on ethics be relevant to software testing".  And I will admit I had my own doubts.  But I was proved wrong.

Following up on this subject, I've decided to raid some of my old material.  Before blogging about software testing I wanted to be a fiction writer, and would write quite a few short stories which my friend Violet would review and give support for.

There follows a couple of examples of historical fiction, which I'll be picking up on the ethical themes of later ...

1 comment:

  1. Good blog. Valuable content of various kind. Nice framing of words which attracts the readers attention. Nice points to refer.
    Thanks
    Internet marketing affiliates

    ReplyDelete